Why is my Kodak camera not working?
First, make sure the memory card has room to record more photos. Next, turn the Kodak camera off for 10 seconds, and then press the power button again. If you still cannot shoot photos, try removing the battery for at least 15 minutes to reset the camera.
How to restart a Kodak camera?
Press and hold the factory reset button found on the side of the camera for 10 seconds. The LED light will turn off, then flash red. You will need to set up your camera again after factory resetting it.
Why wont my Kodak Pixpro turn on?
Your camera may not turn on because there are no batteries in the battery compartment. Batteries can be inserted in the bottom of the camera. To open the battery cover, push down the buckle to the open lock position, and slide the cover sideways and then upwards.
How do you turn on a Kodak camera?
Slide the Power Switch to turn the camera on/off. When the power is off, press and hold the Playback button to power on and enter Playback Mode. 1.
How long does a Kodak camera take to charge?
– To charge your camera, plug it into a wall outlet using the included micro USB cable and any wall adapter rated for 1 Amp. The battery LED indicator will blink red until the battery is fully charged. – Your KODAK PRINTOMATIC may take up to 2 hours to fully charge.
How do I know if my Kodak camera is charging?
Please carefully read and follow these guidelines. – To charge your camera, plug it into a wall outlet using the included micro USB cable and any wall adapter rated for 1 Amp. The battery LED indicator will blink red until the battery is fully charged. – Your KODAK PRINTOMATIC may take up to 2 hours to fully charge.
How do I reset my Kodak Playsport?
PLAYSPORT Zx5: Open the HDMI/USB door. Press the Reset button. NOTE: You may needto usea straightened paper clip,pen, or stylusto press the button gently but firmly for about 1 second. The cameraturns off.
How do you put batteries in a Kodak PixPro AZ401?
Inserting the Batteries and the Memory Card.
- Open the battery cover door as show in step ①, ② and ③.
- Insert the batteries into the battery compartment.
- Insert the memory card into the slot.
- Close the battery cover door as shown in step ④ and ⑤.