What is TJX phone number?
(508) 390-1000TJX Companies / Customer service
How do I sell my product to TJX?
How it works
- Install the Sell to TJX Canada sales channel.
- Create an account.
- Create an offer by uploading products from your stores inventory and submit.
- A buyer will contact you via email or phone to discuss your offer within several days of your submission.
How do I complain to TJ Maxx?
- U.S. T.J. Maxx. 1-800-926-6299 (in-store) 1-833-888-0776 (online orders)
- Canada. Winners. 1-800-646-9466.
- U.K. T.K. Maxx. 01923 473561.
- Ireland. T.K. Maxx. 01 2476126.
- Germany. T.K. Maxx. 0211 88223267.
- Poland. T.K. Maxx. 022 55 10 727.
- Austria. T.K. Maxx. 01 92 87 669.
- Netherlands. T.K. Maxx. 0107114866.
How do I contact Tjmaxx corporate?
Contact Information Calling Customer Service Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Eastern Time) at the following toll-free number: 1-800-926-6299.
What does a TJX buyer do?
They work together to drive sales and profit for TJX. Our Buyers are global travelers, sourcing from a universe of over 22,000 vendors and more than 100 countries to deliver amazing merchandise at exciting value to our customers every day.
How much do TJ Maxx buyers make?
How much does a Buyer make at TJ Maxx in the United States? Average TJ Maxx Buyer yearly pay in the United States is approximately $98,229, which is 58% above the national average.
How much does the CEO of TJ Maxx make?
Recent Articles by Evan Clark. Ernie Herrman, chief executive officer and president of off-price giant The TJX Cos. Inc., drew a compensation package valued at $14.5 million in 2020, a 23.8 percent cut from a year earlier, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
How much do TJX buyers make?
How much does a Buyer make at TJ Maxx in the United States? Average TJ Maxx Buyer yearly pay in the United States is approximately $98,229, which is 59% above the national average.
Where does TJ Maxx get their merchandise?
According to the TJ Maxx website, the retailer sources inventory from “a wide variety of opportunities, which can include department store cancellations, a manufacturer making up too much product, or a closeout deal when a vendor wants to clear merchandise at the end of a season.” Discount stores, on the other hand.
Who is the owner of TJX?
Ernie Herrman (Jan 31, 2016–)TJX Companies / CEO
Does TJ Maxx make their own clothes?
Designers make merchandise specifically for T.J. Maxx: “Vendors, say experts, also produce excess inventory on purpose, hoping TJX will buy it.” T.J. Maxx also produces its own private label brand.