What is ASUS Smart Logon?
ASUS SmartLogon allows you to use you digital face recognition technology to replace passwords or fingerprints for fast and securing logging into Windows.
How do I fix the problem that Cannot find drives when installing Windows 11 10 Asus FAQ?
If you experience that Windows cannot find drives when installing Windows 11/10, please try to load the relevant drivers during the Windows installation process. For the Intel CPU platform, you need to manually install Intel Rapid Storage Technology (IRST) driver during the Windows installation process.
How do I fix no device drivers found in Windows 11?
Fix: No Device Drivers Were Found
- Solution 1: Switch to a USB 2.0 Port.
- Solution 2: Set the Partition to Active.
- Solution 3: Create a New Disc.
- Solution 4: Enable the xHCI hand-off Option in BIOS.
- Solution 5: Change Everything to Legacy and Set the Boot Device to Your DVD or USB.
What is ASUS EZ Flash 3 utility v03?
ASUS EZ Flash 3 program allows you to easily update the BIOS version, save BIOS file to USB flash drive. You can update the UEFI BIOS tool of the motherboard.
How do I fix Windows 10 not detecting my hard drive?
How to fix Windows 10 that doesn’t recognize my hard drive?
- Right-click “This PC” (in Windows 10 File Explorer) and choose “Manage.”
- Go to “Disk Management” and right-click your new hard disk. Choose the “Initialize Disk.”
- In the dialog box, select the disk you wish to initialize and choose the MBR or GPT partition.
How do I fix no drivers found?
When install Windows no device drivers were found?
If you have plugged the USB installation media from where you want to install the new operating system into a 3.0 USB on your computer, try disconnecting it and connecting to a 2.0 port. This is a weird fix but it has helped numerous users and this is definitely the easiest thing for you to check and take care off.