What is an apex redirect?
Supports redirecting traffic for apex domains, subdomains, or wildcard domains to a WWW subdomain.
What is redirect in salesforce?
Users visiting a page redirected with this type are sent seamlessly to the new page. Using a permanent redirect ensures that your URLs retain their search engine popularity ratings, and that search engines index the new page and remove the obsolete source URL from their indexes.
How do I redirect a record on Apex?
2 Answers. Show activity on this post. Pass the newly generated id PageReference(‘/’+t1.Id); . it will redirect to newly created record detail page.
What are the ways to invoke an Apex class?
- Call from Trigger.
- Call from another Apex class.
- Schedule a batch class.
- Invoke from the Console.
- External WEB service call.
How do I redirect a domain to another Route 53?
Route 53 configuration
- Open the Route 53 console.
- Select the hosted zone (example.com).
- Create a resource record for example.com: For Record Type, choose A – IPv4 address. For Alias, choose Yes.
- Configure the remaining settings per your requirements, and then choose Create.
How do I redirect a page in Salesforce?
To assign a redirect to a site page:
- On the Overview tab, click Site Configuration | URL Redirects.
- Click Create a Redirect.
- Specify the Redirect type : Option.
- Specify the former page location in the Redirect from field.
- To immediately enable the redirection rule, ensure Active is selected.
- Click Save.
How do I redirect an external URL in Salesforce?
Select Session Settings. Under Redirections, select Warn users before they are redirected outside of Salesforce….Allow trusted URLs for redirects.
- From Setup, in the Quick Find box, enter Trusted URLs for Redirects .
- Select Trusted URLs for Redirects.
- Click New URL.
How do I redirect to another component in Salesforce lightning?
To enable direct navigation to a Lightning component via URL, add the lightning:isUrlAddressableinterface to the component. This interface is used with the lightning:navigation component to navigate from one component to the URL-addressable component.
How do I redirect a record in flow?
Simply put in the record id of the record you want to redirect to in the Record Id part of the Set Input Values and when your Flow lands on the Redirect Flow – Record Id Flow Action, the Flow will redirect to that record. To be able to redirect your Flow to a URL, you can use the Redirect Flow – URL Flow Action.
How do you call Apex class through flow?
First one is recordId which is set as available for Input and Output both. The second variable that we have created is the Account to store Account Data. The third variable that we have created is Name. That stores the return value of the Apex class called in the flow.
How do you call a method dynamically in Apex?
Dynamically Calling Apex Class Methods
- Type Class in Salesforce:
- Syntax: forName (String)
- Example: Type t = Type.forName (‘BeforeInsert’); // BeforeInsert is an Apex Class Name In this article, I have shared my code for invoking different classes for dissimilar operations on the Task object.
How do I use an external URL in Salesforce?
Manage Redirects to External URLs
- From Setup, in the Quick Find box, enter Session Settings , and then select Session Settings.
- Under External Redirections, in the Allow redirections to field, specify the desired behavior when a user clicks an untrusted external link in Salesforce, except for links in Chatter.
How do I whitelist a URL in Salesforce?
Use the following steps to whitelist Whatfix domains on Salesforce,
- Log in to your Salesforce account.
- Click the Settings icon, and then click Setup.
- In the left pane, click Security.
- Click CSP Trusted Sites.
- Click the New Trusted Site button.
- In the Trusted Site Name field, enter a name for the site.
How do I navigate from one page to another in LWC?
However, there is a workaround, if you want to navigate the user from one LWC to another LWC, you can embed LWC in an Aura Component and navigate the user from LWC to an Aura Component. Out of the box, LWC framework provides us helper methods to send the user from Lightning Web Component to an Aura Component.