How often should I wash 3a 3B hair?
If you have medium wavy hair (2A or 2B), you should try to wash every 3 days since your hair won’t get oily as fast. For curly hair with a medium texture (type 3A or 3B), you can go up to 4 days between washes.
How do you take care of a 3B curly hair?
How to Care for 3B Hair
- Focus on conditioning your hair. As far as your hair washing schedule goes, we’d recommend only washing your hair once or twice a week.
- Use fewer products.
- Get familiar with your hair’s porosity level.
- There’s no such thing as too much moisture.
- Minimize heat styling.
How do you define curls in 3B hair?
How To Get Defined Curls Using Finger Coils
- You can start with either wet or dry hair.
- Moisturize your hair thoroughly and seal.
- Apply the curl cream on your fingers and distribute it evenly over your hair.
- Take small sections of your hair and twirl them around your finger.
- Allow to air dry.
- And then style.
How can I make my 3B hair healthy?
Can I refresh my curls everyday?
For others, excessive shampooing can strip curls of their natural moisture, which can cause frizz and dehydration. Resist the urge to reset your curls every day by refreshing them instead. A good refresh routine can help get your curls poppin’ daily without the hassle of washing your hair all over again.
How do you refresh curls between washes?
Try using a light leave-in conditioner or curl cream to help add moisture back into your hair. All you need is a spray bottle filled with a mixture of water and your favorite leave-in conditioner. Spritzing this mixture onto your hair will refresh the curls and bring out their natural shine.
How do I maintain my 3B curls?
How do you moisturize 3B hair?
Because 3b hair needs more moisture than 3a hair (like, a lot more), we stand by a good leave-in treatment for hydration. To make your natural hair look glossy, soft, and well-moisturized, start with a water-based leave-in conditioner like our custom leave-in that functions as a curl cream to hydrate your curls.
Can 3B hair get an afro?
3b curls are too loose to form a standard afro shape.