How do you reset an iPod Touch without Apple ID password or iTunes?
How to Factory Reset iPod Touch without iTunes via PhoneRescue
- Download PhoneRescue for iOS and connect your device.
- Choose reset mode.
- Enter in recovery mode.
- Download firmware package.
- Reset your iPod touch.
How do I unlock an iPod touch that I found?
If your iPod is disabled, the only way to unlock it is to completely erase and reset it. If you have a backup, you’ll be able to restore it, otherwise you’ll lose all of your data. There is no way to unlock a disabled iPod unless you use the correct passcode or you erase it.
How do I reset my iPhone to factory settings without Apple ID password?
How to Reset iPhone without Apple ID Password via iTunes
- Put your iPhone into Recovery Mode. Open iTunes or Finder on your Mac or Windows, and keep your iPhone connected to the computer, then:
- Restore your iPhone with iTunes.
- iTunes will start to restore your iPhone.
Can you reset a found iPod?
You can restore the device using Recovery Mode. That will delete all information, and no, you won’t be able to use the device, you need the owners Apple ID and password in order to set it up, better turn it in to the police, keeping it is not useful for you as you can’t use the device.
How do I reset an old iPod?
For the original iPod, iPod (2nd Gen), and iPod (3rd Gen) plug the iPod into the power adapter and plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet (or plug the iPod into a computer), and reset it by depressing the “menu” and “play/pause” simultaneously and continue to hold both buttons until the Apple logo appears.
How do you reset an iPod for a new user?
Wipe all content and settings from iPod touch Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPod touch. If you’re erasing your iPod touch because you’re replacing it with a new iPod touch that you have on hand, you can use extra free storage in iCloud to move your apps and data to the new device.
How do I reset my iPad to factory settings without Apple ID and password?
- iPad with Home Button: press and hold down both Home and Top (or Side) buttons on your iPad and wait for the recovery mode to appear.
- Free download AnyUnlock and launch it on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Hit the Unlock Now button on the following screen to begin factory resetting iPad without Apple ID and password.