How do you dilute 6X gel loading dye?
Dilute one part 6X Dye solution into five parts of sample solution to give a final concentration of 1X Dye solution. The sample is then ready to load to a gel. For Example: 10μl sample + 2μl 6X Dye Solution. Mix equal volumes of 2X Dye Solution and RNA sample solution to give a final concentration of 1X Dye solution.
How do you make a 6X loading buffer?
The Technique Geek’s Blog
- 6x DNA Loading Buffer for agarose gel electrophoresis is typically composed of 30% glycerol (v/v), 0.25% bromophenol blue dye (w/v), and 0.25% xylene cyanol FF dye (w/v).
- To prepare 5ml of 6x DNA Loading Buffer, combine the following:
- • 1.5ml Glycerol.
- • 0.0125g bromophenol blue.
How much of the 6X loading dye should I add to my DNA sample?
How much of the 6X Loading Dye should I add to my DNA sample? Add 1/6 volume of 6X DNA Loading Dye to your DNA sample.
How much loading dye should I use?
Use 5 µl of Gel Loading Dye, Blue (6X) per 25 µl reaction, or 10 µl per 50 µl reaction. Mix well before loading gel.
How do you make protein loading dye?
The combined solution is ideal for protein gel applications.
- 1X Blue Loading Buffer Composition: 62.5 mM Tris-HCl (pH 6.8), 2% (w/v) SDS, 10% glycerol, 0.01% (w/v) bromophenol blue.
- 30X Reducing Agent: 1.25 M DTT.
How do you make 5x dye?
5x Western blot loading buffer
- To prepare base solvent add 3ml 20% SDS to add 3.75mL 1M Tris buffer at pH 6.8 in a suitable container.
- Add 9 mg bromphenol blue, 1.16 gm DTT (or 2.4ml B-mercaptoethanol) and mix well.
- Add 4.5mL glycerol to the solution, mix well.
How do you prepare SDS loading dye?
Mix the following:
- 2.5 ml 1 M Tris-HCl pH 6.8.
- 0.5 ml of ddH20.
- 1.0 g SDS.
- 0.8 ml 0.1% Bromophenol Blue.
- 4 ml 100% glycerol.
- 2 ml 14.3 M β-mercaptoethanol (100% stock)
How do you make 5X protein loading dye?