How do you construct a 22 1 2 angle?
- Draw a line.
- Draw an angle.
- With ‘A’ is a centre and small radious ,draw an acr cutting on ‘AB’ at ‘P’ and ‘AE’ at ‘Q.
- With ‘P’ as a centre and a radious more than half of ‘PQ’ draw an arc.
- With ‘Q’ as a centre and a radious more than half of ‘PQ’ draw an another arc cutting the previously draw arc at ‘D’
How do you construct a 22.5 degree angle with a compass?
Steps of Construction: (i) Draw a line segment BC. (ii) With centre B and some suitable radius, draw an arc meeting BC at P. (iii) With centre P and some radius, cut off arcs PQ. (iv) Bisect arc PQ at R and join BR.
Can an angle of 52.5 degree be constructed?
We know that it is possible to construct both 90° and 15° with the help of a ruler and compass. Therefore angle of 52.5° can be constructed.
How do you draw 45 2?
- Given : an angle of 45/2 deg.
- To Find : Construct using compasses and ruler.
- Solution: Step 1 : Draw a ray OX. Step 2 : Using suitable compass width and taking O as center draw approximate quarter circle arc intersecting OX at A.
- ∠AOP = 45/2 ° Learn More: brainly.in/question/30662164.
Can 22.5 be constructed?
22.5 degrees can be constructed by using a compass. 22.5 degrees can be constructed by using a compass.
How do you construct a 52.5 degree angle without a protractor?
- Draw a line .
- Draw 60° and 120° by compass.
- Bisect 60° and 120° and get 90°.
- Bisect 90° and 0° and get 45°.
- Bisect 45° and 60° and get 52.5°.
Can you construct an angle of 22.5 from the angle of 90 write the steps of construction of this angle?
Answer: Draw a straight line and with compass, cut three angles. Each will be 60 degree Now bisect the line it will be 90 degree.
How do you construct a 135 degree angle?
Give me the steps of constructing 135 degree angle with a picture…
- Draw a line parallel to a given line AB at a distance of 2.5 cm.
- Draw a line l, take a point A above it.
- Draw a line segment AB, take a point P below it.
- Draw a line AB and then construct another line parallel to AB which is 4 cm above it.
How do you construct a 105 degree?
- draw 120 degree angle.
- then draw 90 degree angle.
- the angle between the two rays will be 30 degree, draw the angle bisector.
- now 90 + 15 = 105.
How do you draw a 52.5 angle?
Can an angle of 42.5 degree be constructed give reason for your answer?
As 42.5 = 21×85∘ and 85 cannot be constructed using the compass.
What is a 270 angle?
A 270-degree angle is called a reflex angle because it is greater than a straight angle or 180° and less than a complete angle (360 degrees).