How do I resync my Comcast remote to my cable box?
Press and hold the xfinity and Info buttons for five seconds. Wait for the Voice Remote light to change from red to green. Follow the instructions by entering the three-digit, on-screen pairing code. Once the on-screen pairing code is correctly entered, your Voice Remote is paired with the TV Box.
How do I reset my black Comcast remote?
For Xfinity Remotes that have a Setup button; press it, then input 9-8-1 to reset the remote. For the Xfinity remotes that don’t have the setup button, press and hold the A and D buttons, followed by pressing 9-8-1 to reset the remote.
How do I setup my Comcast remote?
Open the Xfinity My Account app on your Apple or Android mobile device, and then:
- Tap the TV icon, pick your TV Box, and then pick Setup a remote.
- Swipe to find the remote control model you need to program, and tap Continue.
- Pick TV or Audio/Other, and follow the programming instructions.
How do I pair my Comcast xr2 remote to my cable box?
Pair to a TV Box
- While the TV is on, press and hold the Setup button on the remote for 3 seconds until the All Power button changes from red to green.
- Enter the first 5-digit code listed for the TV manufacturer. Note: The All Power button should blink twice.
- Aim the remote at the TV, and press the Power button.
Where is the Setup button on Xfinity remote?
There is no Setup button. It has been removed in favor of automatic RF pairing with the TV Box/streaming TV Box. You can continue to pair the Voice Remote with the TV Box/streaming TV Box or programs for control of the TV or AV receiver.
How do I reset my Comcast silver remote?
1 Factory Reset a Comcast Xfinity X1 Remote Press and hold the Setup button. The LED on the remote will change from red to green. Press 9-8-1. The LED will blink green twice to indicate that the remote was reset.
What does the B button do on Xfinity remote?
By default, the A key is Help, the B key is Day-, the C key is Day+ and the D key is Descriptive Video Service (DVS) on/off. You can set these buttons to replay, go to Xfinity On Demand, jump ahead 24 hours in the On-Screen Guide and more.