How do I make my labels smaller on my Brother label maker?
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Press the [Function] key ( ).
- Press or. to select “Cut Option”.
- Press the [OK] key or [Enter] key ( / ).
- Press or to select “Small Margin”
- Press the [OK] key or [Enter] key to apply the settings.
What size labels can the Brother QL 800 print?
|Black and red printing capability||Yes|
|Maximum label width||62 mm|
|Maximum print width||58 mm|
|Resolution (dpi)||300 x 300, 300 x 600|
|Standard print speed||93 labels per minute|
How do I make labels on my Brother printer?
How to create labels – outline (P-touch Editor 5. x for Windows)
- Choose the type of label you want to create.
- Choose an appropriate DK Roll for the label you have in your mind, and insert it in your printer.
- Start P-touch Editor and enter text.
- Print the label from your printer.
What is tab length on label maker?
The tab length setting allows you to set tabs that are the same length and are measured from either the beginning of the line or the previous tab. The tab length can be set between 0.0 – 4.0 in (0.0 – 100 mm).
Can Brother QL 800 print postage labels?
A: Yes, the Brother QL800 can print USPS labels.
How do I print a shipping label on a Brother printer?
Follow the steps below to print on labels or envelopes from the MP tray. Step 1: Make sure that the paper you use is suitable for your Brother machine. Step 2: Load labels or envelops in the MP tray of your Brother machine. Step 3: Print on labels or envelopes from your computer.
How do I stop my brother p-touch from wasting tape?
How to Keep a Brother P-Touch From Wasting Tape
- Press the Power key located on the upper left side of the device.
- Press the “Function” key, located in the center of the P-Touch.
- Press the right arrow key until “Length” appears on the display, then press the Return key.
What is tab length Brother P-Touch label maker?
The tab length setting allows you to set tabs that are the same length and are measured from either the beginning of the line or the previous tab.