How do I log into my Cisco SPA 122?
- Using a LAN/Ethernet cable, connect the computer to the yellow Ethernet (LAN) port of the SPA122.
- Open Internet Explorer browser (IE is required to ensure the adapter’s configuration page displays properly).
- Log in: admin / (administrator password)
- Click Voice > Provisioning.
- Click Submit.
How do I reset my Cisco SPA 122?
RESET — Press the Reset button to restart the SPA122 device. To restore it to factory default settings, hold the button for 20 seconds.
How do I log into Cisco SPA112?
How to access the web configuration utility on the Cisco SPA112
- Open a web browser and enter the IP address of the phone adapter in the address bar, then press Enter.
- Enter the username of the device in the Username field.
- Enter the password of the device in the Password field.
How do I reset my Cisco phone adapter?
Resetting a Cisco ATA to Factory Default
- Ensure that the ATA is connected to power, and connect an analog telephone into Phone 1 on the rear-panel.
- Take the analog phone off-hook and press the Star key four times: ****
- Dial the following IVR code using the phone keypad: 73738 (RESET) followed by the # key.
How do I log into my network configuration utility?
To open the web-based configuration utility: Open a Web browser. Enter the IP address of the WAP device that you are configuring in the address bar on the browser, and then press Enter. The Login page opens.
How do I find my Cisco ATA IP address?
At the voice prompt menu, enter 110 #. The phone will read back the IP address of the base, which can be entered into a browser to access the configuration. At the voice prompt menu, enter 210 #. The phone will read back the IP address of the base, which can be entered into a browser to access the configuration.
How do I find the IP address of my Cisco SPA112?
How do I reset my SPA 112?
To reset the device to the default factory configuration, there are two options:
- Dial **** and at the prompt dial 73738# and then press 1 to confirm.
- Locate the Reset Button on the back of the SPA112.
- Regardless of how you reset the device, it will take approximately 150 seconds to finish it’s reset and reboot.
How do I reset my Cisco 2 port phone adapter?
Press and hold for 10 seconds to restore the factory default settings. Connect to an analog phone, using an RJ-11 phone cable.
How can I access my Wi-Fi router?
You log into your router’s firmware through a browser. At the address field, type the IP address of your router. Most routers use an address of 192.168. 1.1, but that’s not always the case, so you may first want to confirm the address of your router.
How do I access Cisco ATA?
Enter the old password (“admin”) and then enter the new password. From a factory default baseline on a Cisco 192 ATA device, plug an Ethernet cable into to the Ethernet slot of the device. Enter this IP address into your browser 192.168. 15.1 to be prompted for login.
How do I find the IP address of my Cisco spa122?
How do I find the IP address of my vvx350?
Accessing the Poly VVX 250/350/450 Web Configuration Utility
- Press to access the Main Menu Screen and navigate to Settings.
- Select Status > Platform > Phone.
- Scroll down to see the IP address.
How do I factory reset my Cisco ATA?
ATA 191 and ATA 192 Top Panel
- System detects a factory reset. To perform a factory reset, press and hold the RESET button for about 10 seconds.
- A factory reset is performed successfully.
What are the benefits of Cisco spa122?
The Cisco SPA122 is interoperable with common telephony equipment such as fax, voicemail, private branch exchanges (PBXs) and key telephone systems (KTSs), and interactive voice response systems. ● Large-scale deployment and management: The Cisco SPA122 enables service providers to provide customized services to their subscribers.
What is the spa122 ATA with router?
This easy-to-use solution delivers advanced features to better connect employees and serve customers, all on a highly secure Cisco network. The Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analog phone devices.
How do I upgrade the firmware on a SPA112 or spa122?
This document describes how to upgrade the firmware on a SPA112 or a SPA122. Save the firmware upgrade file, that can be found by navigating in the link above, to a convenient location on your computer. The default destination is the downloads folder.