How do I log into milConnect?


How do I log into milConnect?

Signing In and Out of milConnect

  1. Go to the milConnect application and click Sign In.
  2. Choose one of the logon methods and click Login.

Who is milConnect?

With milConnect, DoD affiliates and beneficiaries manage their benefits and records through a convenient self-service portal. Integrated applications give them secure access to many of their personal and personnel records held in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS).

What does milConnect stand for?

Verification of Military Experience and Training (VMET)

Date in block 5 Fiscal Quarter VMET Update
January 1 FQ1 (Oct-Dec) Posts in February
April 1 FQ2 (Jan-Mar) Posts in May
July 1 FQ3 (Apr-Jun) Posts in August
October 1 FQ4 (Jul-Sep) Posts in November

How do I know if I have milConnect?

You can check your eligibility easily in milConnect. Sign into milConnect and select the Benefits menu. If “Beneficiary Web Enrollment (BWE)” appears, you are listed as eligible in DEERS. If you do not see it and believe you are eligible, please read, “Who do I call for health care eligibility questions?”

What is my DS Logon username?

To retrieve your DS Logon Premium account username, you will first need to prove your identity at the DS Access Center web site. You will be asked to answer the security questions that you previously set up. To access this service, go to

How do I contact milConnect?

(800) 477-8227 Technical support is available 24/7. After you dial, follow the DMDC Support Center’s voice prompts to select milConnect technical support.

Where is dd214 on milConnect?

You can also check the status of your military records request by signing in to milConnect and going to the Personnel File tab within the Defense Personnel Records Information (DPRIS) section. This is also where you’ll review and download your files once they’re ready.

Do DoD civilians get TRICARE?

TRICARE Differences Between Military Branches Not all members of the armed forces qualify for every type of TRICARE coverage. In general, only limited TRICARE benefits are available to National Guard and Reserve members who are not on active duty or do not have orders to activate.

How do I update my DEERS after I retire?

To update your DEERS information:

  1. Visit your personnel office or contact the Defense Manpower Data Center Support Office at 800-538-9552. You can find the nearest location online.
  2. Visit the Milconnect website.

How do I access my DEERS information?

Phone: Call the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) at 1-800-538-9552 (TTY/TDD: 1-866-363-2883) Fax: Fax updates to DMDC at 1-800-336-4416.

Can I use DS Logon for Mypay?

You can now login with your DS Logon username and password. If you want to add an E-mail address, select Add E-mail. The screen displays the Enter E-mail address field.

How do I unlock my DS Logon?

To unlock your suspended DS Logon account, you will first need to validate your identity at the DS Access Center web site. After supplying your DS Logon username, you will be asked to answer security questions which you previously set up.

How do I contact DS Logon?

For technical issues and support with DS Logon, contact the DMDC Support Center at (800) 368-3665.

How do I update milConnect?

Select a topic below when you want to change your:

  1. Select the Personal tab.
  2. Select Update GAL Name.
  3. Edit your name according to the instructions in the Display Name for DoD Global Address List (GAL) pop-up.
  4. Select Preview to preview your changes.
  5. Select Submit and Close to save your changes.

Can I see my DD-214 online?

Recent military service and medical records are not online. However, most veterans and their next of kin can obtain free copies of their DD Form 214 (Report of Separation) and the following military service records any of the ways listed below.

How can I get a copy of my DD-214 immediately?

If you need assistance obtaining your military records, then contact any County Veteran Service Officer (CVSO). To obtain your DD-214 on your own, submit your request via the National Archives and Records Administration webpage or call 314-801-0800.

Why does the DOD use milconnect?

As a result, members of the DoD are able to provide their most recent information to the EDS suite of services. Keeping this information up-to-date is integral to ensuring the operations of enterprise applications, such as the Global Address List (GAL). Also, use of milConnect is required by the DoD CIO EDS Memo

How do I access the dodtap page in milconnect?

A: Only Service members and veterans can access the DoDTAP page in milConnect. Sign into milConnect and choose DoDTAP (eForm and VMET) from the Correspondence/Documentation menu.

Where can I get help with milconnect?

Talk to Tech Support about the milConnect Web site. When you need fast facts about your benefits or records, check our FAQ first. Or search Help for quick tips on using milConnect.

How do I decline my SGLI coverage in milconnect?

A: If you have full time SGLI coverage, you can decline or cancel your coverage with the SGLI Online Enrollment System (SOES) in milConnect. Just sign in and look for Life Insurance on the Benefits menu. SOES appears on the menu if your Service supports it.