How do I factory reset my TP-Link?
With the Router powered on, directly press and hold the reset button on the rear panel with a pin for approximately 6 to 10 seconds, Release the reset button and wait for the device to reboot automatically to its factory default settings. If you are on the management page, you could use the Factory Defaults function.
How do I hard reset my TP-Link router?
Directly press and hold the RESET button on the rear panel/panel layout with a pin for approximately 6 to 10 seconds when the device is running. Release the reset button and wait for the device to reboot.
How do I soft reset my TP-Link extender?
Locate the pinhole on the side where the reset button is. Insert a pin then press and hold the reset button until all indicator lights turn on momentarily. The range extender should now be reset to factory default settings.
How can I reset my tp-link router password if I forgot it without losing my settings?
What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID or the account is…
- Step 1: On the Login page, click on Forgot Password.
- Step 2: Enter your TP-LINK ID username (E-mail address), click on Send.
- Step 3: Go to your E-mail Inbox, refer to the instruction to reset your password.
How do I reset my wifi extender to a new Wi-Fi?
To reset and connect a Wi-Fi Extender to a new router, unplug the Wi-Fi Extender from the wall. Turn off the existing router and plug set the new router up. Plug the Wi-Fi extender back into the wall and press the WPS button on the Wi-Fi extender and the router.
How do I connect my Wi-Fi extender to a new network?
How to configure my Range Extender via WPS button to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
- Plug your Range Extender into a power outlet near your main Router/AP.
- Push the WPS button on your main Router/AP first, then immediately push the WPS button on your Range Extender.
- The WPS process will last 2 minutes.
How do you reset a wifi extender?
Locate your extender’s Reset or Factory Reset button. The button is usually located on the extender’s side or bottom panel behind a small hole. Use a straightened paper clip or similarly sized object to press and hold the Reset or Factory Reset button until the Power LED blinks. This can take up to 10 seconds.
How to use WPS/reset button on TP-Link router?
2. For these models, we could see WPS/RESET button on the rear panel/the Front Panel. To use WPS function, please push the button for less than 5 seconds, and then the WPS LED will flash; to reset the router, please push the button for at least 10 seconds. There are two methods to reset to the Router’s factory defaults:
How do I reset the TP-Link switch?
Please input reset after “[TP-LINK]:”, and press Enter. Then input reboot after“[TP-LINK]:”, and press Enter again. Then you will see the switch is rebooting as Picture 5.
How to upgrade firmware of TP-Link device?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance. Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty.
How to use WPS/reset button on the rear panel?
For these models, we could see WPS/RESET button on the rear panel/the Front Panel. To use WPS function, please push the button for less than 5 seconds, and then the WPS LED will flash; to reset the router, please push the button for at least 10 seconds.