How do I add cPanel webmail to my iPhone?
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Mail in the Settings menu.
- Tap Accounts in the Mail menu.
- Tap Add Account in the Accounts menu.
- Tap Other in the Add Account menu.
- Tap Add Mail Account in the Other menu.
- Enter your account information and tap Next.
- Use the toggle at the top of the screen to select a mailbox type.
How do I log into my webmail on iOS?
How can we help?
- Open the Settings app on your phone and select Passwords & Accounts.
- Next, click on Add Account.
- Then, select Other.
- Choose Add Mail Account.
- Fill in the following information and then click Next.
- Make sure IMAP is selected and continue filling out the following information. Hit Next to finish set-up.
How do I access my cPanel email on my phone?
1. Open Mail app on the main screen of your Android device. 2. Insert the full cPanel email address in Enter email address field and the password to it in Enter password field.
How do I add my ox email to my iPhone?
Set up your OX Sync or Collaborate mailbox using ActiveSync on iOS Mobile Device (iPhone, iPad)
- From the Home screen go to Settings and tap Mail.
- Tap Accounts.
- Then tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- On the Exchange screen, enter your email address, password and a description for your account.
How do I set up AutoFill email on my iPhone?
Enable AutoFill to Use Your Contact Info
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Safari to open Safari Settings.
- Tap AutoFill.
- Turn on the Use Contact Info toggle switch.
- Tap My Info.
- Select your contact info.
- Your contact info is now enabled for AutoFill.
Does cPanel have an app?
The cPanel App is for Android and iOS devices that allows you to manage your cPanel & WHM accounts. This app is available to provide quick and secure access to the cPanel & WHM services for your server, without storing passwords in your browser, or manually entering them every time.
How do I log into my webmail on my phone?
Here is how to configure your Android phone to be able to access webmail.
- Open Gmail on your Android phone.
- Tap on your profile picture, then select Add another account.
- Under Set up email, scroll down and tap Other.
- Under Add your email address, enter your email address in the space provided.
- Tap NEXT.
Can I use cPanel on phone?
You can add a cPanel email account to your Android mobile using the built-in email application. You do not need to use any external application from Google Play.
Is there an app for cPanel?
cPanel App – The best android mobile application for cPanel users.
What is hostname for email on iPhone?
Host Name: This is typically your domain name preceded by “mail.”. This can be found in the E-mail Accounts section of the cPanel, under More > Configure Mail Client. User Name: Your email address.
What is OX App?
OX App Suite is a platform designed to deliver a wide range of cloud-based collaboration services for Telcos, Hosters and Providers. OX App Suite is a platform designed to deliver a wide range of cloud-based collaboration services for Telcos, Hosters and Providers.
How do I AutoFill username and password on iPhone?
How to use password AutoFill on iPhone
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Select AutoFill Passwords.
- Then toggle AutoFill Passwords to On.
Where is cPanel on iPhone?
Once the App Store opens, tap the Search tab at the bottom of the screen. Tap into the search field at the top of the page, type “cpanel“, and then tap the keyboard’s blue Search button. Then, find the cPanel App from the search results and tap the Get button.
Can you use cPanel on mobile?
The cPanel app is now available on mobile devices which can be used for cPanel, WHM, and Webmail access. This article you’ll learn how to set up your cPanel app on your Android phone. You may skip through the steps depending which one setup you want to do: cPanel Setup.
How do I add webmail to Apple Mail?
Add an email account
- From the menu bar in Mail, choose Mail > Add Account.
- Select your email provider from the list, then click Continue.
- Some accounts, such as Google, might ask that you click Open Browser to complete authentication in your web browser.
Is there a cPanel app?