Can I add a blog to a Facebook page?
All you need to do to link an article from your personal or business blog to Facebook is to click on “Create Post” from your Facebook homepage. Then, write a short intro and add the URL of the post you’re discussing. Facebook lets you choose to publish your post immediately or at a later date.
How do I post a blog on Facebook?
About This Article
- Create a new Facebook Page.
- Categorize it as a blog.
- Customize the Page as desired.
- Share the Page with your friends and let them know it’s a blog.
- Click Create Post when you’re ready to post.
- Draft a post in another program if the box seems too small.
- Click Post.
How do I link my WordPress blog to my Facebook page?
- Go to My Site → Tools → Marketing → Connections.
- Select the Connect button next to Facebook.
- In the window that pops up, log into Facebook.
- Follow the prompts:
- You’ll be taken back to WordPress.com and another pop-up will ask you to confirm connecting your account.
- Click Connect and you’re done!
Can I promote my blog on Facebook?
The best way to start promoting your content on Facebook is free. Post a link to the article on your brand’s Facebook page. You can easily do it by copying your article’s URL to Facebook’s sharing box. The post will organically reach about 2% of the people who “like” your page.
Should I start a blog or a Facebook page?
Blog posts last much longer. A blog post will be an evergreen resource for years, while a Facebook post is essentially seen once, and is then lost in the feed. A Facebook post has a steep drop-off in readers, is virtually valueless after a week, and might as well not exist after a month.
How can I share my blog?
Use other feed providers to share content
- Copy the site feed from the service.
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, select a blog.
- From the menu on the left, click Settings.
- Under “Site feed,” click Post feed redirect URL.
- Paste the URL.
- Click Save.
How do I share my WordPress blog?
To activate sharing buttons, navigate to Jetpack → Settings → Sharing. Here, under Sharing buttons, turn on the Add sharing buttons to your posts button. Next, from your WordPress menu, select Settings → Sharing. Under Sharing Buttons, drag the services appropriate to your website into the Enabled Services box.
How do I connect my WordPress to social media?
After installing the plugin, you can connect your social media accounts by visiting Jetpack > Settings > Sharing in your WordPress admin dashboard. Hit the Connect button, and log into any platform you’d like. You can also use this plugin to display social sharing buttons underneath your posts and pages.
Should I create a Facebook page for my blog?
Having a page allows you to grow a much larger audience than your own personal network would permit, and as your readers share your content, your content will go more viral via Facebook. Giving your blog a more permanent presence on Facebook only facilitates this.
What is the difference between Facebook page and Facebook blog?
Long-form detail. Facebook posts are short, usually 10-50 words. Blog posts—good ones, anyway—are 500-1,000 words. They also combine those X-hundo words with multiple photos and/or videos. Facebook can’t combine media in a single post.
Does my blog need its own Facebook?
There Ya Go! Having a Facebook page is essential if you want to start making money from your blog. It’s a great way to connect with your readers, provide valuable tips and grow your brand!
How do I connect my blog to social media?
9 Effective Ways to Promote Your Blog on Social Media
- Intriguing/Useful/Shocking Content.
- Integrate Social Media With Your Blog.
- Share Your Blog Across Your Social Media Profiles.
- Create Relationships With Other Bloggers.
- Social Bookmark Your Blog Posts.
- Forum Promotions.
- Join Social Communities.
Which social media is best for blogging?
8 Best Social Networking Sites to Promote Your Blog in 2020
How do I create a free blog for my business?
Create a blog
- Sign in to Blogger.
- On the left, click the Down arrow .
- Click New blog.
- Enter a name for your blog.
- Click Next.
- Choose a blog address or URL.
- Click Save.
Is WordPress good for social media platform?
WordPress is the most easy to use platform to build your own social network using the free BuddyPress plugin. It is super flexible and integrates beautifully with any kind of WordPress website.