What should a senior yearbook say?
General Wording Ideas
- You’re growing up to be such a wonderful person.
- We’ve watched in amazement as you’ve grown into the person you are today, and we’re watching with great anticipation to see what you become.
- We’re so proud of you!
- I noticed you had me sign your yearbook last.
- Another milestone!
How do you write a unique senior quote?
Tips for Writing a Heartfelt Senior Quote
- Honor your friends.
- Thank your parents.
- Pick the right song.
- Give a shout out to a teacher.
- Be wary about referring to romantic relationships.
- Pick your own personal mantra.
- This shameless self-promotion will serve him well in our social-media dominated future.
How do you pick a good senior quote?
How to choose your senior quote
- Look for inspiration. Nothing says individuality like looking on websites visited by millions of people every hour for your dream quote.
- Make your own!
- Collaborate with friends.
- Collaborate with random people.
What should I write in my crushes yearbook?
Write the Flirtiest Yearbook Message!
- Use a bright color.
- Keep it short.
- Make an inside joke.
- Plan a “date”
- Real Guys Sound-off: What’s a hot message and what’s totally not!
- HOT! ” My crush wrote her number, which gave me the guts to call her — and we’ve been dating ever since!” —
- HOT! ”
- NOT! “
What do you say to a senior in high school right now?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
What does Hakas mean in yearbook?
H.A.K.A.S. = I want to seem cool so I am hiding a swear in there.
What should I put in someone’s yearbook?
For example, for a friend, write an inside joke or memory you share. Or, for a casual acquaintance, keep the message simple, like “I hope you had a great year!” If you’re signing a teacher’s yearbook, then simply thank them and sign your name. Regardless of your relationship, keep the message short and neat.