What is the default password for Xerox WorkCentre 3345?
Re: What’s the Default Password for Xerox WorkCentre 3345? “The initial default password can be 1111 or the serial number of the printer, which can be found on the serial number label on the back of the printer.”
How do I reset my Xerox WorkCentre?
Perform a Software Reset
- Press the Log In/Out button on the Control Panel.
- Login as the device Administrator (Default Username: admin, Default Password: 1111).
- Press the [Machine Status] button on the Control Panel.
- Select the [Tools] tab on Touch Screen.
- Select the [Troubleshooting] button.
- Select the [Resets] button.
How do I log into Xerox workcentre?
To login as the System Administrator:
- Press the Log In / Out button on the Control Panel.
- Enter the System Administrator user ID in the field provided.
- Select Next.
- Enter the password in the field provided. NOTE: The default user ID is “admin” (case sensitive).
- Select Enter.
How do I reset my Xerox workcentre 3345 password?
To change the System Administrator Password using Xerox CentreWare Internet Services:
- In Xerox CentreWare Internet Services, click Properties.
- Click Maintenance > Administrator Password.
- Enter the default administrator password in the Password field.
- Enter a new administrator password in the New Password field.
How do I reset my Xerox WorkCentre 6515 without password?
You will need to call into the support centre 1-800-821-2797 to reset the password, they can generate a code that is needed. Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you. Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!
How do I reset my Xerox WorkCentre 3025 password?
Re: Admin Password WorkCentre 3025 You can’t reset anything without admin privileges, your only option is to call Xerox and get them to reset it with you, typically it is done by giving you a 12 digit code, to create the code they need your Serial number and usually the total number of pages on the printers meter.