What GPA do I need to keep my scholarship at SUU?
Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher (undergraduates) or Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduates).
How much is a dorm at SUU?
2022-2023 Room Rates
|Cedar Hall, shared room*||$1,645 per semester||$3,290 per year|
|Eccles, shared room||$1,950 per semester||$3,900 per year|
|Eccles, single room (limited)||$2,290 per semester||$4,580 per year|
|Eccles, single room (large)||$2,480 per semester||$4,960 per year|
|Founders Hall, shared room||$1,980 per semester||$3,960 per year|
Does Suu have dorms?
SUU’s residence halls are designed to offer the best college experience possible. Each one is tailored to different students’ needs, so you’re sure to feel comfortable.
What do you need for scholarship?
Most scholarship applications will require:
- High school transcripts and diplomas.
- Two or three letters of recommendation.
- A resume.
- A completed FAFSA or your parents’ tax receipts (only for need-based scholarships)
How much is a presidential scholarship at SUU?
|Scholarship||Per Year*||or SAT|
|President’s Scholarship||$6,006 ($3,003/semester*)||1390-1600|
How do I accept Suu scholarships?
Accepting Your Scholarship Award
- Select the correct aid year from the “Award Year” dropdown list.
- Choose the “Award Offer” tab. You will see your scholarship offer with a dropdown box that says “Take Action”. Select “Accept” from the list (or “Decline” if you are declining the award.) Submit Decision.
Does Suu have married housing?
Campus View is the Premier location and destination for our Married Students. Campus View has a great location! We are 1/4 block from SUU Campus. Our units have been renovated and have granite counter tops, new flooring and paint.
Do you have to live on campus freshman year at SUU?
Should I live on or off campus? Living on or off campus is up to personal preference and decisions should be made after informing yourself of the options that are available. A common perspective is that most first-year students should consider living on campus for their freshman year.
What is DSU scholarship?
A DSU grant includes free accommodation. free meals at the University dining halls. contribution to cover extra expenses (sporting activities, books, etc.) exemption from University tuition fees.
How do I defer a scholarship at SUU?
- Apply to SUU. Complete the admission application process.
- Accept Your Scholarship. If you have been awarded an Institutional scholarship, follow the instructions on the Accept Your Scholarship Award page.
- Complete Deferment Form.
- Complete Release Form.
- Forward Your Emails.
When can I apply for Suu housing?
SUU Housing Application Deadline There is no deadline to apply for housing, but SUU’s on-campus housing fills up fast every year. Once you have committed to SUU, it is best to submit a housing application right away.
Does Suu have coed dorms?
With over 300 responses to the survey, Nell said that the biggest request, by far, was for co-ed and married housing options. SUU Housing Director Chris Ralphs confirmed there currently aren’t any on-campus options for married couples.